Are you ready to experience archaeology? The CAA offers educational archaeological experiences for all ages, including school group programs, scouts, and opportunities to join our field crew.
If you are reading this text, we are in the process of updating the site. Program applications will be available as their pages are updated. Any program with a
strikethrough has not been updated. Questions: email@example.com
COVID-19 Update (12 November 2020)
We are currently accepting enrollments for our 2021 programs. Program enrollment numbers are limited to current coronavirus pandemic guidelines. Pandemic guidelines may change for better or worse in the coming months. We will post updates and notify those enrolled as necessary.
2021 Program Schedule
- Adult Field School — Spring: May 16-29
- Adult Field School — Summer: July 11–August 7
- Adult Field School — Fall: September 13–26
Arizona State University Kampsville Field School — June 14–July 25
- High School Field School — June 13–July 10
- Flintknapping Workshop with Tim Dillard — May 30-June 5
- Kampsville Knap-In at McCully Heritage Project — Saturday, October 9, 9 am-4 pm
Youth Summer Programs
- Eco Adventure Day Camp Junior (2nd-4th Grade) — June 15 & 17
- Eco Adventure Day Camp (5th-8th Grade) — June 22-24 & July 27-29
- Archaeology Fridays (K-3) — June 11-August 6
- 10-11:30 am every Friday except July 16
Group Programs (Spring & Fall)
- Archaeology Adventures (K-3rd Grade)
- Past Lifeways (3rd-12th Grade)
- Past Lifeways Homeschool Days — May 20 & September 23
- Call (618-653-4316) or email to schedule your group today!
Scholarship and Internship Opportunities
- Women in Archeology Internship Program – June 6-August 15, 2021
- For women who are looking for experience teaching and supervising archeological excavations and lab work
- Previous field and lab experience required
- Application packet due April 4, 2021 Midnight CST
- Women in Archaeology Scholarship
- Scholarships for women students for either the High School Field School or the Adult Field School funded by a grant from the Monticello College Foundation.
- Kampsville Legacy Scholarship
- Scholarships for students in either the High School Field School or the Adult Field School funded by donations by CAA Legacy members!
Contact us at 618-653-4316 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about any of these exciting programs