Are you ready to experience archaeology? The CAA offers educational archaeological experiences for all ages, including school group programs, scouts, and opportunities to join our field crew.
2021 Program Schedule
- Adult Field School — Spring: May 16-29
- Adult Field School — Summer: July 11–August 7
- Adult Field School — Fall: September 12–25
- Advanced Field School: June 13-July 24
- High School Field School: June 13–July 10
- Flintknapping Workshop with Tim Dillard — May 30-June 5
- Kampsville Knap-In at McCully Heritage Project — Saturday, October 9, 9 am-4 pm
Youth Summer Programs
- Eco Adventure Day Camp Junior (2nd-4th Grade) — June 15 & 17
- Eco Adventure Day Camp (5th-8th Grade) — June 22-24 & July 27-29
- Archaeology Fridays (K-3) — June 11-August 6
- 10-11:30 am every Friday except July 16
Group Programs (Spring & Fall)
- Archaeology Adventures (K-3rd Grade)
- Past Lifeways (3rd-12th Grade)
- Past Lifeways Homeschool Days — May 20 & September 23
- Call (618-653-4316) or email to schedule your group today!
Scholarship and Internship Opportunities
- Women in Archeology Internship Program – June 6-August 15, 2021
- For women who are looking for experience teaching and supervising archeological excavations and lab work
- Previous field and lab experience required
- Application packet due April 4, 2021 Midnight CST
- Women in Archaeology Scholarship
- Scholarships for women students for either the High School Field School or the Adult Field School funded by a grant from the Monticello College Foundation.
- Kampsville Legacy Scholarship
- Scholarships for students in either the High School Field School or the Adult Field School funded by donations by CAA Legacy members!
Contact us at 618-653-4316 or email@example.com for more information about any of these exciting programs