Are you ready to experience archaeology? The CAA offers educational archaeological experiences for all ages, including school group programs, scouts, and opportunities to join our field crew.
We’re currently updating the website for our 2022 programs. If you’re reading this, we’re still updating.
2002 Program Schedule
- Adult Field School: July 10–August 6
- Advanced Field School: June 12-July 23
- High School Field School: June 12–July 9
- Flintknapping Workshop with Tim Dillard — May 29-June 4
- Kampsville Knap-In at McCully Heritage Project — TBD — October 2022
Youth Summer Programs
- Eco Adventure Day Camp Junior (2nd-4th Grade) — June 14 & 16
- Eco Adventure Day Camp (5th-8th Grade) — June 21-23 & June 28-30
- Archaeology Fridays (K-3) — June 10-August 5
- 10-11:30 am every Friday except July 15
Group Programs (Spring & Fall)
- Archaeology Adventures (K-3rd Grade)
- Past Lifeways (3rd-12th Grade)
- Past Lifeways Homeschool Days — May 20 & September 23
- Call (618-653-4316) or email to schedule your group today!
Scholarship and Internship Opportunities
- Women in Archeology Internship Program – June 5-August 14, 2022
- For women who are looking for experience teaching and supervising archeological excavations and lab work
- Previous field and lab experience required
- Application packet due April 1, 2022 Midnight CST
- Women in Archaeology Scholarship
- Scholarships for women students for either the High School Field School or the Adult Field School funded by a grant from the Monticello College Foundation.
- Kampsville Legacy Scholarship
- Scholarships for students in either the High School Field School or the Adult Field School funded by donations by CAA Legacy members!
Contact us at 618-653-4316 or email@example.com for more information about any of these exciting programs