June 11-August 6
COVID-19 Update (12 November 2020)
We are currently accepting enrollments for our 2021 programs. Program enrollment numbers are limited to current coronavirus pandemic guidelines. Pandemic guidelines may change for better or worse in the coming months. We will post updates and notify those enrolled as necessary.
Archaeology Fridays is our new, free program for children entering kindergarten through 3rd grade held every Friday this summer at our museum. Each week we will explore one of seven ancient periods in the Illinois River Valley. There will be stories, hands-on activities, and crafts.
- June 11 — Rock Art and Symbolism as Storytelling
- June 18 — Domestication of Dogs
- June 25 — Seasonal Rounds
- July 2 — Domestication of Squash
- July 9 — Ceramics
- July 16 — No Session. Join us on Saturday, July 17 for Archeology Day
- July 23 — Animals in Archaeology
- July 30 — Adapting to Change
- August 6 — Corn
Space is limited so please register in advance!
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-653-4316.